Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hi, Girl! Your Butterfly Hair Pin Recovers My Memory

Spring goes from the cold weather to a warm feeling, walking along the road, I am attracted by the fresh air and germinant plants, little red buds dance on the slender branches of tress, and it is an antibiotic and energy season. Listening to the fond songs, I appreciate the dulcet moment, what takes me to another dreamy situation is a beautiful girl and her butterfly hairpin which shows a special feeling and recover an age -long memory. My childhood just likes a spring garden, flying butterflies and busy honeybees always give me a delighted spirit status. We all have unforgettable childhood memories, though they are different with each other, they are valuable wealth for us. Now, we have grown up, simple heart has lost and colorful memories are fading. We are dressing up for work, various jewelry and accessories help us to show special dispositions, just a butterfly hair pin can take us back to that simple but happy period. So, it becomes a simple sign for me regardless others words, maybe many of you will think that it is too childish to accept, however in my perspective, this is not only an elegant goods, but also a outstanding artwork. Being fashion and succinct, it reveals the original expectation of those like me. butterly hair pin butterfly hair pin How do you think about this beauty? It is a little accessory but a great blessedness, do you agree with my opinion? No matter being made of any material, this style keeps a spring garden graceful bearing which stores plenty surprises beyond thought. I love it, follow me to catch up with the spring steps and special fashion trend,

No comments:

Post a Comment